Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ehren and Vanessa's Wedding

Back in August, my dear friends, Ehren and Vanessa got married at the Villa Del Sol in Fullerton, CA.  The ceremony and reception were beautiful and the burlap and lace theme was very cute  and perfect for the venue.  I had a great time watching these two get hitched and I was honored that they asked me to make their wedding cake.

For the cake, I made four tiers that went along with the burlap and lace theme.  Each layer was a different flavor.  There was a red velvet layer, vanilla and strawberries, and vanilla with chocolate ganache and bavarian cream. I added fresh flowers provided by their florist and initial toppers that they provided for me as well. You can see more pictures here on their photographer's blog (Nancy Orozco Photography).




No comments:

Post a Comment