Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Class # 4: Roses

Sorry for the brief entry. I am still working on my final and just started teaching this week, so I have been extremely short on time. Tomorrow is my final is due so I'll be more available for a few weeks until fall semester starts. Ughh!! Anyway, I managed to get to my cake class last night. We learned how to do roses. They were fun, and challenging. I will definitely be practicing these along with the other piping techniques during my brief break from school. I really liked the roses. My pics are not the greatest, smashed rose on top, but it was nice when I left class :) The cake was good too. I made it with a left over yellow cake and left over chocolate with mango filling. It was a hodgepodge of leftovers but it worked!

Next week there is no class, but I am sure I'll be baking it up during my break. Can't wait.











No comments:

Post a Comment