Thursday, March 24, 2011

Feliz Cumpleanos, Mami Lupi!

A good friend, Marlene, ordered a red velvet cake for her mom's birthday last weekend. She wanted it to be a chocolate wrapped cake with strawberries. I really love these cakes. I love making them, I love eating them, I should really advertise them more because they are so beautiful and unique. I am glad Marlene remembered that I can make this cake. Her cake was red velvet with cream cheese frosting and for the filling she want Nutella and whipped cream, I wish I could have tried that unique combination. Anyway, the cake came out tall!!! It almost did not fit in my fridge on the shelf. This made me realize that with all this baking I might need to invest in an extra refrigerator. It was fully loaded with baked goods this weekend. Good thing I never have time to cook anymore otherwise that would have been an extra challenge. I hope Marlene's mother enjoyed her day and her cake. I hope your family is doing well, Marlene.

Feliz Cumpleanos, Mami Lupi!


That is a pretty tall cake!

And growing taller!

Covered with strawberries, Mmmmm!!

Yeah it was like 2am! Some people go clubbing on a Friday night, I bake cakes!

Javier's amazing picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment