Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ashley's Roomination Opening

My friend Ashley is an excellent graphic designer getting ready to graduate this year.  I asked her to design a logo for me and she did an amazing job.  In exchange for her services, I provided some treats for the opening night of the Roomination exhibit that her graphic design department was hosting.  This was a show that portrayed the graphic design process and methods used for creating the final product from students in her program.  It was a really cool show and I was happy to be able to see it as I delivered the goodies.

For the opening, I made a variety of cake pops and mini cupcakes in the color palette of the show's poster.  They were a big hit and I was happy to see so many people enjoying my treats.





No comments:

Post a Comment