Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dia De Los Muertos Cookies

In honor of Dia Del Los Muertos I took a cookie class on making skull cookies.  I think this was my favorite class so far.  I have seen so many awesome skull cookies popping up online and I was envious.  So when I saw this class being offered by Michelle I signed up right away.  It was a fun class.  Again there were tons of people so I saw that as my opportunity to get creative and let me imagination run.  I was able to make 6 cookies.  A few designs I copied directly from Michelle's examples which I have a picture of as well.  The others I made thinking of images I have seen online or from one of my trips to Mexico. I think they came out great.  The only problem was that by the time I photographed my own, the color started to spread (It was almost a week later!).  I also think my royal icing was a little thin so that may have caused it as well.  Anyway, enjoy!

Feliz Dia De Los Muertos!






These are Michelle's examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment