Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome Baby Damian!

My wonderful friend, Helen, has been commissioning me to make cakes and cupcakes for her friends and family events.  This one was for her co-worker, Damian, and his wife, Ilse, baby shower.  They were having a little boy (was already born, I am super behind on my blogging).  I made a small cake for the parents.  It was banana cakke with chocolate frosting, and about 3 dozen cupcakes, red velvet and chocolate.  Helen was coordinating and decided on a baby foot theme.  Everything came out looking great!!  The pictures of the shower were really adorable.  She is very creative and gifted I can't wait for her to throw me a baby shower (when the time comes!). Anyway here are the pics of the spread!

Congratulations Damian and Ilse!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment