Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Topsy Turvy Cake

Another class I took with Michelle this October was a Halloween Topsy Turvy Class.  This was a fun class and I had never before made a topsy turvy cake.  The process was much easier than I had thought, although much more messy too!  This class was packed as you can see from the pictures.  I learned a lot of new techniques and got so many new ideas about decorating a cake that I had never really thought of before. We made ghosts, spiders, pumpkins, and clouds to add on the cake.  I thought the cake came out great!

Happy Halloween!!



Michelle is the one in red.  I don't know how she has the patience for all these students!

 Everyone else's cake looked really nice.

 Here you can really see the topsy-ness of the cake.




No comments:

Post a Comment